Olá a todos os ouvintes/leitores do Canto Musical...
Pois é... após 3 anos, o Canto Musical está de volta com vida nova e muita música.
O meu objectivo é colocar vídeos com músicas tocadas e cantadas por mim ao longo destes 3 anos, dando por isso uma imagem renovada a este blog.
Espero que gostem!!!
Começo com uma música do Elvis Presley...
Maybe I didn't treat you
Quite as good as I should have
Maybe I didn't love you
Quite as often as I could have
Little things I should have said & done
I just never took the time
But you were always on my mind
You were always on my mind
Maybe I didn't hold you
All those lonely, lonely times
And I guess I never told you
I'm so happy that you're mine
If I made you feel second best
Girl, I'm sorry I was blind
You were always on my mind
You were always on my mind
Tell me, tell me that your
Sweet love hasn't died
Give me, give me one more chance
To keep you satisfied
Satisfied
Little things I should have said & done
I just never took the time
You were always on my mind
You were always on my mind
You were always on my mind
You were always on my mind
08 maio 2012
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário