24 setembro 2007

Hallelujah - Leonard Cohen

Hoje deixo-vos com umas das minhas músicas preferidas... uma música simples mas poderosa!! A versão original pertence a Leonard Cohen. Existem outras versões, tais como a de Jeff Buckley e mais recentemente de Rufus Wainright, cujo tema faz parte da banda sonora do filme "Shrek". Bem.. e aqui vai disto!! :)


Well I've heard there was a secret chord
That David played, and he pleased the Lord
But you don't really care for music, do you?
Well, it goes like this, the fourth, the fifth
The minor fall and the major lift
The baffled king composing Hallelujah
Hallelujah, hallelujah,
Hallelujah, hallelujah

Well your faith was strong, but you needed proof
You saw her bathing on the roof
Her beauty in the moonlight overthrew you
And she tied you to her kitchen chair
And she broke your throne, and she cut your hair
And from your lips she drew the Hallelujah
Hallelujah, hallelujah,
Hallelujah, hallelujah

Well baby I've been here before
I've seen this room and I've walked this floor, you know,
I used to live alone before I knew you
And I've seen your flag on the marble arch
And love is not a victory march
It's a cold, it's a broken Hallelujah
Hallelujah, hallelujah,
Hallelujah, hallelujah

Well there was a time when you let me know
What's really going on below
But now you never show that to me, do you?
I remember when I moved in you
And the Holy Dove was moving too
And every breath we drew was Hallelujah
Hallelujah, hallelujah,
Hallelujah, hallelujah

Maybe there is a God above
But all I've ever learned from love
Was how to shoot somebody who outdrew you
And it's not a cry that you hear at night
It's not somebody who's seen the light
It's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah

Hallelujah, hallelujah,
Hallelujah, hallelujah,
Hallelujah, hallelujah,
Hallelujah, hallelujah,
Hallelujah, hallelujah,
Hallelujah, hallelujah,
Hallelujah.

3 comentários:

Catraia_Sofia disse...

Mto boa!
Gosto da música e gostei desta versão! :)

(para terminar o comentário só se colocasse aqui aquela carinha do gato das botas do Shrek) lol

Anônimo disse...

Boa!!!!

Na minha opinião esta é a melhor até agora, ah pois é, só o piano e nada mais...

Ficou muito bem, não me lembrava dela e logo eu que sou uma amante daquele ogre lindo e fofo :)

Mais uma vez ... tá muito boa, nem parece que foste tu a tocar :p

Muahahahahahahahah ...

Hugo Vilela disse...

eheheh

Se encontrares mais alguém a tocar uma versão igual a esta já sabes... eu sou um fraudulento :p

:)