20 setembro 2007

MOMENTOS ÚNICOS II

FEELING GOOD - Michael Bublé



Birds flying high you know how I feel
Sun in the sky you know how I feel
Reeds driftin' on by you know how I feel

It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
For me
And I'm feeling good

Fish in the sea you know how I feel
River running free you know how I feel
blossom in the trees you know how I feel

It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
For me
And I'm feeling good

Dragonfly out in the sun you know what I mean, don't you
know
Butterflies all havin' fun you know what I mean
Sleep in peace when day is done
And this old world is a new world
And a bold world
For me

Stars when you shine you know how I feel
Scent of the pine you know how I feel
Oh freedom is mine
And I know how I feel

It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
For me
And I'm feeling good


3 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Feeling Good????

Why??

:)

Anônimo disse...

Ah e só para acrescentar ...

Intrometida e ... chata :p

Anônimo disse...

xiiii...

Já não basta ser intrometida tinha de ser chata tb... isto é com cada uma!!!!!! :D

Já agora feeling good always :p